Learn about EA Elektro-Automatik’s programmable power software solutions that offer flexibility and management in remote control access to multiple product series. Maximize the ability to use EA’s market-leading devices, including the individual power supplies in 2U, 3U, and 4U units, wave generator functions, and battery testing.
Complex and comprehensive programming abilities include:
- Input of set values (U, I, P, R) and alarm thresholds (OVP, OCP, OPP)
- Remote control and status DC input/output on/off setting via SCPI or ModBus
- Sequencing & Logging (semi-automatic table control and data acquisition)
- Master-auxiliary support for series with digital master-auxiliary bus (config, init, master shows system ranges)
- Simulation of the IV curve on devices with function generators
Configure and control up to ten different devices connected via USB or ethernet cables. Add the supplemental software license, Multi Control, to allow up to 20 devices. With Multi Control, you’ll be able to sequence, configure, use the function generator and graph for up to 20 units.
Another top solution from EA Elektro-Automatik, the EA Battery Simulator (EABS), simulates electrical and chemical charges and discharge characteristics of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Designed to control the 10000 series of bidirectional devices, this specialty power testing software enables the devices to source energy or sink energy, which is essential for battery simulation.